Powered by Blogger.






Friday, September 30, 2011

The Beauty Diary: Hotloxs Saved The Day



    This week was such a crazy week for me. You will all know that I am obsessed with my hair and I had a massive hair disaster last weekend, but thank GOD for Hotloxs Hair Extensions they have saved the day once again!

    Ok so last weekend I headed back to Limerick for the weekend to spend some time with my family and decided to take out my micro-bead extensions (which was extremely easy, only took 5 mins!) to give my hair a much needed cut.

    Once I was in the salon I realised my hair colour needed a top up. I had balayage done not so long ago and because of the bright blonde I used to be, my hair was turning light again. The salon I went to said they could do balayage for me, and my oh my were they wrong.

    Horror Hair! :(
    Yes shock and horror, look at this crazy image of my hair. My roots were practically black and the rest of my hair was left with patches of blonde, it was such a disaster. The the first thing I did? I called Hotloxs Hair Extensions.

    As usual they were absolutey amazing to deal with and fitted me in for an appointment straight away. Before I headed in I threw in some dye of my own to try and avert the disaster but there was still tones of blonde and copper all over the ends of my hair and patches throughout the middle (yes it was dreadful).

    My hair before Hotloxs helped me out!


    As soon as I got into the Hotloxs Studio, which is located above the Dublin Tourist Information offices just off O'Connell Street, the amazing Anna had the hair ready to go. Because I was in so much shock over the colour and the messed up tones, Anna gave me some clip ins that could blend in with the different colours.

    I have to say if it wasn't for Hotloxs I don't know what I would do with myself! The tones mixed in with my own hair was perfect. I put in a little bit more of a mocha brown on my natural hair and I am loving the new look.

    I love my new hair colour and HOTLOXS!
    I have been brown brunette before but I let the colour wash out again. This time I will stick to the new darker look, I really love it.

    The next step will be putting in some low-lights and copper high-lights to mix it up a little, but I am keeping the darker look for definite.

    If you want to get similiar Clip Ins to mine, then go now to www.hotloxshair.com. If you are unsure what colours to go with then all you have to do is connected with Hotloxs on Facebook and mail them a picture of your hair. Their colour technicians will match your exact tones and send out the clip ins ASAP.




    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/09/beauty-diary-hotloxs-saved-day.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive