Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, June 26, 2011

Kerry Katona Says She's Homeless and Bankrupt



    How did she afford that week in Marbella then??

    Kerry Katona has claimed that she has been thrown out of her house by her management, and has to find somewhere else to go by 5pm today.

    The reality star had been living in a £5,000-a-month rented home in Surrey, paid for by her managers at Can Associates. However the former singer and the management company split earlier this month, rumours circultaed that they couldn't handle her constant partying, and when pics surfaced of her drunk in Marbella they decided to let her go.

    But the former drug addict said at the time that she actually left them, saying:

    "Contrary to recent press reports, I was not 'dumped' by CAN Associates. It was my decision to leave, as on a professional level my career was taking a direction that I did not want, nor did I feel was appropriate."


    So I think you know who to believe in that story! Now Kerry says the company was paying her rent, paying for her nanny and giving her an allowance. Today she claims she is being forced out of her house and is completely broke:
    "I've been told I must be out of the house by 5pm even though I don't have another place to go to. I've got just £400 left in my bank account, which is very scary because I need to put food in my children's bellies."

    Kerry added that on top of everything else, she actually owes the management companys thousands:
    "On top of that I owe my former management about £350,000. I can't praise them enough for rescuing me from the terrible situation I was in last year when I was battling drugs and bankruptcy. They took control - paid for my home, my nanny, my mobile phone."

    "Most of what I earned went straight towards paying off my bankruptcy - and I was only ever given pocket money by them. I am still bankrupt, despite working my butt off for the last 17 months."

    She added that she is so desperate that she's had to turn to ex-husband and the father of two of her children Brian McFadden for help, but he hasn't got back to her. I wonder is that because he's off partying with Vogue Williams?

    Kerry was declared bankrupt in August 2008 owing £800,000. She has four children,  daughter Molly, nine, and Lily Sue, with ex husband Brian McFadden, and Heidi, four, and Max, three, with ex husband Mark Croft.

    What a mess!


    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/kerry-katona-says-she-homeless-and.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive