Powered by Blogger.






Friday, March 4, 2011

Britney Spears Claims She Ignores The Media



    Britney Spears has claimed that she ignores anything written about her in the media.

    The 'Hold It Against Me' singer admitted that he has changed her views since becoming a mommy:
    "I'm past all of that. I try to block it all out and not pay attention to anything they write about me in the magazines or online. I'm done with that. I have learned to always stay true to myself and never let what other people say about me change who I am. It's a really important lesson that took me a long time to learn."

    The singer added that when she was younger she didn't mind the paparazzi and talking to press, but with age came maturity:
    "I think it's easier to let people in when you're younger, but when I became a mother I wanted more privacy for myself and my children. A life away from my life."

    Spears was also asked if she thought she was "destined" to become a star, because of all the ups and downs she has had and she answered:
    "If not, then God definitely has a strange sense of humour. I don't think I thought about 'fame' when I was a child. I knew I wanted to perform and I knew I wanted to be on stage but I don't think I ever thought about fame or what comes with being famous."

    Source URL: https://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/britney-spears-claims-she-ignores-media.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive