Powered by Blogger.






Monday, March 7, 2011

Emma Watson Quits University To Focus On Acting Career



    So it looks like acting is her priority afterall!

    Everyone was surprised last year when Emma Watson enrolled at Brown University in the US instead of lavishing in her millions and acting in more films. Although Emma has previously said her education was the most important thing, she has now announced that she's taking a break from her studies to focus on her career/

    The Harry Potter star wrote on her website that she has so many projects to finish in regards to fashion and acting that she needs to leave university for a while:
    "As you know, I love Brown and I love studying pretty much more than anything but recently I've had so much to juggle that being a student AND fulfilling my other commitments has become a little impossible," she wrote on her website. "I've decided to take a bit of time off to completely finish my work on Harry Potter (the last one comes out this summer) and to focus on my other professional and acting projects. I will still be working towards my degree... it’s just going to take me a semester or two longer than I thought : )"

    On top of releasing the final part of the Harry Potter series this july: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 the British actress is also starring in My Week With Marilyn and she will be starting work on the highly anticipated film adaptation of Stephen Chbosky's novel The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Plus she is debuting a fashion line this month.

    She's certainly a busy bee... and a talented one at that. I hope she continues to pursue her career, but doesn't put her education completely at the back seat!

    Source URL: https://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/emma-watson-quits-university-to-focus.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive