Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Angelina Jolie Says She And Brad Pitt Are Not Getting Married!



    Will they ever tie the knot?

    After months of speculation that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were secretly preparing to walk down the aisle, Angie has revelaed that she and her babby-daddy are not planning a wedding anytime soon.

    Angie (36) told Vanity Fair magazine that there will be no big white wedding and rubbished claims that she is preggers again:
    "There is no secret wedding... I’m not pregnant. I’m not adopting at the moment."
    Notice that she said "at the moment", maybe there are a few more sprogs along the way. But despite not tying the knot, Angie says Brad has been helping her out on her directorial debut, with the new flick The Land Of Blood And Honey.

    The Oscar-award-winning actress says he's been helping her out but she can't take his comments seriously:
    "He’d come in and say what he liked or what he didn’t understand. Like any woman, I would listen to most of it and fight a few things. He’s been so supportive. But it’s hard to separate the person that loves you from the critic, so I don’t think he’s a fair judge."
    Jolie wrote the script of her first film herself. She says she wrote the script, which is about a love story set in the Bosnian War when she was suffering from the flu and was alone in an attic:
    "I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing. I went from the beginning to the end. I didn’t know any other way."

    Angie says she never intended to direct the flick also but now she's happy to have her voice heard through her own script and movie making.
    "I’ve never felt more exposed. My whole career, I’ve hidden behind other people’s words. Now it’s me talking. You feel ridiculous when you get something wrong."

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/08/angelina-jolie-says-she-and-brad-pitt.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive