Powered by Blogger.






Monday, September 12, 2011

Will Calum and Georgia Split After Sleepover With Donna Air?



    Is it all over, or was it ever real in the first place?

    Calum Best seemed to be back to his old ways this weekend when he was spotted getting into the back of a car with former TV presenter Donna Air, despite teling press he is in love with girlfriend Georgia Salpa.

    The pair were seen partying at a top London nightclub and after the Geordie star headed home for a while, she came back in a blacked out car to pick up the Irish bad boy. The pair were seen laughing and giggling in the back seat and soon the driver dropped them off to her apartment, where he didn't surface again until the next morning.

    Will they split?


    But of course Calum's 'people' have said he did not go to Donna's house alone. His spokesperson said there was a party on back at the house: "There was a small group of people at the house and absolutely nothing happened with Calum and Donna."

    Meanwhile top model Georgia, who just recently signed on to the same London modelling agency as Calum, has been very tight lipped at the moment. Last night all she said was: "I don't know what to think right now."

    The supposed affair took place just days after Calum declared his love for the half-greek model. The bad boy maintained he was a changed man:  "I was a bad boy in the past, but that was the past."

    And Georgia only spoke out this week about his track record, saying she was wary about Calum from the beginning but said she trusts him now:
    “I was a bit wary of him when we first met because I knew about his track record with the ladies. But he charmed me and I think he’s a really great guy. I think I keep him in line because I’m not someone who takes any crap. I don’t think he’s used to girls like that. I’m not worried about him running off with any other women.”
    So what's going to happen next, will Georgia just forgive and forget like most celebs? Or was the relationship ever real in the first place?

    Well if it is genuine then I really feel sorry for Georgia, she is a gorgeous girl who could do so much better than him, she is certianly more attractive than Donna Air (let's be honest). And with his track record of humping and dumping models, I would definitely be wary.

    Will Georgia and Calum Split Up?
    Yes, she will totally dump him!
    No, she will stay with him.
    Their relationship isn't real so who cares.
    Calum will definitely win her back.
      
    pollcode.com free polls 


    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/09/will-calum-and-georgia-split-after.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive