Powered by Blogger.






Monday, March 7, 2011

Demi Lovato Thanks Her Fans For Getting Her Through Rehab!



    Demi Lovato has released a a video thanking her fans!

    The Disney star is finally home after spending most of last year in rehab for "emotional and physical issues".

    In the video Demi says she read all the Tweets about her on Twitter and says her fans made her stronger:
    "I can't tell you how much light you guys brought into my life in probably the darkest time of my life. Without you guys, I wouldn't be here today."
    Watch the video here from Cambio.com:



    Source URL: https://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/demi-lovato-thanks-her-fans-for-getting.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive