Powered by Blogger.






Monday, March 7, 2011

Kate Winslet Shows Off Her New Chopped Hair And Talks About Being Single!



    Wow Kate Winslet looks absolutely stunning and so different in April's issue of Vogue.

    The actress has cut off her caramel blonde locks and has opted for a white blonde chopped look. Things seem to be looking up for the recently divorced star. Kate divorced from her husband of 6 years, director Sam Mendez.

    But although this is Kate's second divorce, the oscar-winning actress says she's happy to be single:
    "(It's an) empowering thing...Experiencing those moments of being alone... is a very, very weird flooring and exposing position to be in when you're just not used to it. And it's not just being in a relationship."

    Kate also claimed that she doesn't feel lonely and is enjoying having her own space without a man in her life:
    "I've never been lonely. And with my kids Mia and Joe that remains the case. But to be in this place now where I can say I really like this space. I really need to not have anyone around. It's a surprise to discover that I like being on my own." 

    Even though this is the end of a second marriage for Kate, the British actress admitted that she refused to go to counselling after the break-up. Saying she would rather learn how to fix her own problems:
     "One of the reasons I've never done intensive psychotherapy or any of that stuff is that if there's anything in me that needs fixing, I want to know that I can rely on my own intuition to fix it."
    I absolutely love Kate, she's definitely my favorite actress of all time. What do you think of her new look?

    PS!!

    Kate didn't stay alone for too long after her split. She had a brief fling with french model Louis Dowler but she eventually called it quits and said she "wanted to be alone".



    Looks like she's done with relationships for awhile!




    Photo via Vogue.com
    Source URL: https://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/kate-winslet-shows-off-her-new-chopped.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive