Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jessie J Admits She Fancies Rihanna!



    Jessie J has revealed that she has the hots for Rihanna!

    The 'Like A Dude' singer who recently confirmed that she is bisexual admitted that as well as being one of her idols, she also thinks she's seriously hot:
    "She is one of my style icons. You never see her looking rough and I'm loving the red hair. I met her at the Brits and she asked if we could swap dresses. She's banging! I can't believe we are the same age. I aspire to be the hardworking hottie she is...She's my girl crush."
    RiRi seems kinky enough (goign by her 'S&M' video) so maybe she could actually make this happen, what do you think?

    In the meantime...the 22-year-old is currently smashing the charts with her new single 'Price Tag'.

    Source URL: https://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/jessie-j-admits-she-fancies-rihanna.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive