Powered by Blogger.






Monday, August 8, 2011

Holly Sweeney Lands Modelling Deal With Assets


    Despite loosing a handful of models in the last month, Assets have landed themself a top stunner, Rory McIlroy's ex Holly Sweeney.

    The Belfast beauty is set to split her time between college in the North and modelling in Dublin over hte next couple of months.

    The blonde leggy beauty has penned a deal with Assets and says that although she has never thought about strutting the cat walk she's excited to try something new:
    "It's something that I never thought about before I was asked. But I was asked to do it and it's an ideal time to try new things. Starting something new would make anyone nervous but I'm sure I'll enjoy it and soon get into the swing of things."



    Holly looked stunning last weekend.

    Only last week Holly was photographed looking fabulous at a Miss Ireland heat in a low-cut body-con dress, so it's no surprise that the Dublin agency saw a model in the making.

    The professional dancer also revealed that she's obsessed with fashion, so she can't wait to hit the catwalk:
    "Oh, I love my fashion. I love my high heels and I love my dresses. Anyone who knows me know that I love all that."

    Carol Farrelly from Assets Models, added: "We think she is going to do really well".

    Meanwhile McIlroy's agent has confirmed Holly was in the process of packing up her things following the couple’s shock break-up last month.




    Holly's dancing career has helped her stay fit.

    He added that no firm date for her departure from the house in Moneyreagh, Co Down, has been discussed.

    The pair, who were childhood sweethearts, broke up after six years together just before the British Open.

    The couple split after pictures surfaced of Rory having a romantic dinner date with Danish tennis ace Caroline Wozniacki. The pair have since been shamelessly flirting on Twitter and apparently spent five days together in the South of France.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/08/holly-sweeney-lands-modelling-deal-with.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive