Powered by Blogger.






Monday, August 1, 2011

Coming Soon - The Beauty Diary



    Hey guys and gals, you have probably heard me waffling on about my new segment 'The Beauty Diary'.

    Starting this week I'm going to document some beauty treatments from the incredible The Salon IFSC. Firstly I will be going to my favourite stylist in there, Danielle, to transform my look.

    I want to transform my look like this, for The Beauty Diary.

    I have always had a slight obsession with my hair, having died it bright blonde from about 15 onwards, and dealing with breakage and damage over the years from dying it red, brown, and back to blonde.

    But since gettng my amazing hair extensions from Hotloxs Hair, my hair is looking glossy and bright but I think it's time to change my colour.

    I've had tonnes of emails in from blog readers asking what Balayage is and how it works. It's become a celeb favourite with Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Biel and Rachel Bilson flaunting the style.




    I've decided it's time to make my hair colour more natural. Balayage works to bring out only your natural highlights, so it will never have a block colour or a stark contrast.

    It's rarely advertised in hairdressers but The Salon IFSC do the method and they do it extremely well. Some Irish fans of the look include Miss Ireland Emma Waldron who has always favoured her natural colour, the balayage simply gave her a sun-kissed look but kept her natural tones.

    I'll be transforming my hair from this blonde look.
    There are also many other beauty treatments I am going to try out and document over the next few months.

    After I get my hair done I will be starting a full treatment of Laser hair removal on my legs. I will keep you updated every week!

    Until next time,

    xx

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/08/coming-soon-beauty-diary.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive