Powered by Blogger.






Monday, August 1, 2011

Fashion Fix - Maxi Skirts



    I am absolutely loving this new trend.

    I'm not a huge fan of maxi dresses but I really like the maxi skirts. Unfortunately I couldn't find that many skirts on online shops but I found these two in Mango.

    The great thing about maxi skirts is that you can completely shape the outfit by adding a tiny belt, a chunky belt, or simply tucking in a shirt or string top. But as you can see from these two Mango dresses, the emphasis is always on the waist, and that alone shapes your body.

    This is €69.95 from Mango

    I normally try and find all my fashion fixes for under €20 but these are the only two I could find. Honestly I would have no problem paying €69.95 for the pink Mango maxi.

    And if you have some cash to spare this gorgeous leopard print maxi skirt is an amazing purchase. Although it's quite pricey the material is long lasting and this print always comes back in fashion.

    You can get this for €125 from Mango.

    The great thing about this skirt is that you can wear this casually during the day or you can style it to work for a night out.

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this new style xx

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/08/fashion-fix-maxi-skirts.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive