Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, October 12, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: Sara Leal Says She Slept With Ashton Kutcher Twice!



    I wonder how much money she made from this interview?

    Yes the young blonde that apparently did the dirty with Two and A Half Men star Ashton Kuthcer has finally spilled the beans.

    The San Diego 23-year-old has finally opened up about their alleged affair and says they romped twice after Ashton originally wanted a threesome with Sara and her friend.

    Speaking to the Sun newspaper Sara says the slept together at the Penthouse Suite in the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego last month, the same weekend as Ashton and Demi Moore's sixth wedding anniversary.

    "We had sex twice. Everything felt natural. We were having a good time. One thing led to another. He was good but it wasn't weird or perverted or creepy. I was attracted to him, and he was attracted to me. He had great endurance. We were up for a while. It was about two hours."

    Ashton said he was separated from Demi

    Sara said that Ashton (33) told her that the marriage between himself and Demi (48) was long over. Sara says that things started to get heated when the pair got into the hot tub in their hotel suite.

    "We didn't have any swimsuits or anything and then he just came up to me and kissed me. We took our clothes off right before we got in (the hot tub). Ashton looked hot naked. He said that he was separated."

    Sara then says after heading into the bedroom with Ashton and her friend, eventually the other girl left when Sara said she didn't want to be part of a threesome."Ashton and I were on the bed. He started kissing me and one thing led to another."



    Sara added that Ashton stayed with her all night and complimented her on her figure the next morning.

    "The last thing I remember him saying was he did a good job. We woke up and I was wearing a robe. He opened it up and I was like, 'What are you doing?' He was like, 'Just checking. OK, I did good! You're really pretty.' "

    But Sara has claimed that she regrets sleeping with the Hollywood star and says she wouldn't have jumped into bed with him.

    "I didn't plan on doing it – it just ended up happening. If I had known from the beginning that he was happily married, none of this would ever have happened."

    The part time model also claimed that she has been fired from her job as a receptionist as she has been unable to leave her home due to paparazzi.

    Do you believe her?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/10/exclusive-sara-leal-says-she-slept-with.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive