Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Brad Pitt Says He's Always Wanted A Big Family



    Father of six, Brad Pitt, has claimed that he always wanted a large family.

    The actor has three biological children with Angelina Jolie and has co-adopted three others. He has said that he always felt he wanted a lot of children to look after:
    "I know it seems extreme from the outside, but I've always kind of operated this way. When I know, I know, and why mess around? I had a friend who had a big family when I was a kid. I just loved the chaos around the breakfast table and the fighting and the ribbing, and the mum making pancakes for everyone or the dad making pancakes."

    I'm guessing he was with ex-wife Jennifer Aniston at the time, but he says that from that moment onwards he wanted to start a big family:
    "I just decided then if I was ever going to do it - this left some indelible mark on me - if I was ever going to do it, that's the way I was going to do it."

    Well at least he can afford to take care of his kids! According to reports Brad and Angie spend over 6 million a year looking after the children.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/05/brad-pitt-says-he-always-wanted-big.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive