Powered by Blogger.






Friday, May 20, 2011

Kelly Rowland Is New UK X Factor Judge



    I totally called this one!

    Now that Dannii Minogue has officially left the show, there are two female positions to be filled and former Destiny's Child singer Kelly Rowland is the first lady to be recruited.

    The songstress said that although she's not sure what type of judge she is going to be, she's really excited:
    "The X Factor is an amazing show. I love Simon because he's so honest. Everything he says I agree with. I don't know what kind of judge I'll be."

    Kelly will be joining Louis Walsh and Gary Barlow, and according to reports Tulisa Constavolos from N-Dubz has signed a contract as well, she seems an odd choice though.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/05/kelly-rowland-is-new-uk-x-factor-judge.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive