Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, May 19, 2011

David Beckham Releasing Own Fashion Line



    What else can the Beckhams do at this point?

    Joining his wifey Victoria in the fashion world, David Beckham is releasing his own fashion line. He said today that he the idea for the fashion label came from his expereience with working on the Armani campaign:
    "I have had the idea of doing a bodywear collection for some time now. The push to do something of my own really came as a result of my collaboration with Armani. They told me that their gross turnover in 2007 was around 16 million euros, and after the campaign in 2008 it went up to 31 million euros, in 2008. It proved to me that there is a real market for good-looking, well-made men's bodywear."

    The footballer added that he is really excited about the line and has worked close with his team to come up with the best designs and fabrics:
    "With my team we have spent time working on the fit, the fabric and the style to ensure the product looks and feels the very best and I am hugely proud of the end result. I can't wait to show people the collection - although I'm not sure my mum will be too happy seeing a billboard image of me in underwear again."

    And on top of all that the hottie is also planning to release a new fragrance - Homme by David Beckham.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/05/david-beckham-releasing-own-fashion.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive