Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Maria Shriver Says She Is "Heartbroken" By Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child



    Talk about family drama!

    Maria Shriver has spoken out for the first time since it was revealed her estranged husband Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered a child with an a staff member. Maria made a statement today which read:
    "This is a painful and heartbreaking time. As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."
    Ouch, she must be going through a seriously hard time right now. Meanwhile Arny has told press that he "understands" his wife's pain (yeah right):
    "After leaving the governor's office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry."
    Apparently the staff memeber in question no longer works for the family but did work by their side for over 20 years!! The baby was born approximately 10 years ago.Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/05/maria-shriver-says-she-is-by-arnold.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive