Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Taylor Swift Says She Wants To Be "Surprised" By Love


    Taylor Swift has revealed that she is still searching for 'the one' but isn't actively looking for him.

    The singer who hit headlines this year when she briefly dated Hollywood hunk Jake Gyllenhaal, has said that she's not sure what type of man she wants to settle down with but she wants to be surprised:
    "There are no rules when it comes to love. I just try to let love surprise me because you never know who you're going to fall in love with."

    The 21-year-old also insisted that the man of her dreams doesn't even have to be in showbusiness
    "You never who who's going to come into your life, and for me, when I picture the person I want to end up with, I don't think about what their career is, or what they look like. I picture the feeling I get when I'm with them."
    As well as hooking up with Jake, Taylor has also enjoyed relationships with Twilight hottie Taylor Lautner, singer Joe Jonas and musician/asshole John Mayer.Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/05/taylor-swift-says-she-wants-to-be-by.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive