Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ryan Reynolds Says He's Still Not Over Scarlett Johansson Divorce



    Poor guy!

    Ryan Reynolds has said that he can't see himself ever wanting to get married again as he still isn't over his divorce from Scarlett Johansson.

    The hunky actor split from Scarlett back in December and although she has no problem flaunting about her new relationship with 50-year-old Sean Penn, Ryan admits he's not ready to date anyone:
    "Anyone who gets divorced goes through a lot of pain. But you come out of it. I'm not out of it yet. At all. I have no interest in dating right now. It just seems so kind of alien to me at this point. I don't think I want to get married again, but you always re-evaluate these things."

    Ryan's heartbroken after divorce from Scarlett


    Although Ryan seems heartbroken from the split, the Green Lantern star admits he feels like a stronger person now:
    "I gotta say, I'm a different person than I was six months ago. Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up."

    Ryan was spotted with German model Agnes Fischer while shooting the new flick Safe House in South Africa, but from what he's saying it sounds like they were just friends.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/05/ryan-reynolds-says-he-still-not-over.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive