Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kat Von D and Jesse James Split Up!

    Splitsville, I totally called this one!

    It was only a matter of time in my opinion!

    I have always said that the relationship between Kat Von D and Jesse James wouldn't last, and low and behold, they've split!

    The L.A Ink star took to Twitter to confirm that she and Jesse are no longer engaged, and didn't give any reasons. Although let's be honest, if his marriage to Sandra Bullock is anything to go by than he may have 'looked elsewhere' if you know what I mean.

    Writing on Twitter she said:
    "I am no longer w Jesse, and out of respect for him, his family and myself, thats all the info I'd like to share. Thanks for respecting that."

    The couple were set to marry this year, after Jesse proposed to the tatooed fame seeker just a couple of months after cheating on Hollywood stunner Sandra Bullock.

    Jesse has yet to comment on the split, but when wife Sandra dumped him for having affairs with tattoo models he begged to get her back, even going to rehab for sex addiction.

    Known as one of the world's most hated men for screwing over Sandy, it's nice to see that what goes around, comes around.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/07/kat-von-d-and-jesse-james-split-up.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive