Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pamela Anderson Looks Smoking Hot In New Lingerie Campaign


    Yes Pamela Anderson has added herself to the list of celebs who have endorsed their own lingerie line, except the Batwatch beauty is only selling sexy stockings!

    The actress has colloaborated with Secrets in Lace. The star posed for her new stockings range called Pamela Couture, that are being sold for about $35 a piece, with five different options available.

    Made of nylon, the stockings feature polka-dots, back seams for an old-fashioned effect and even a reinforced heel and toe for stiletto-lovers.



    A spokesperson for her new brand said:
    "This collaboration is the perfect match, as Pamela Anderson exudes sex appeal, and her stocking line is no exception. She knows how to play up her assets; this line exemplifies just that."
    The Califronian blonde looks absolutely sensational at 44, although she may be highly airbrushed! The star still looks amazing as she models the range in a series of provocative poses, wearing sexy undies and Christian Louboutin heels.

    Despite noticeabley aging (in real life) Pamela revealed that she won't be getting Botox anytime soon.
    "I haven't done Botox. I don't like all that facial stuff.  It scares me. You see these people who have had it, and they all look the same. I I think I should just age. I've never been the prettiest person, and I don't feel I need to chase youth."


    Pamela is not the only celebrity to collaborate with Secrets in Lace as Dita Von Teese also designed a collection of stockings.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/07/pamela-anderson-looks-smoking-hot-in.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive