Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, July 23, 2011

Rebecca Ferguson and Zayn Malik Split Up!

    Splitsville!


    This is a real shocker!

    Despite claiming they were deeply "in love" former X Factor contestants Rebecca Ferguson and Zayn Malik have called it quits.

    Last year's runner up Rebecca announced the split on Twitter but quickly deleted the message: "I'm happy to say ive decided to be single my children my family and my career are now my world!!"

    Just last month Rebecca, who has two children with her ex-boyfriend Karl Dures, gushed about her love for the 18-year-old One Direction singer:
    "Sometimes when the right person comes along, you just drop your guard. He's a very sweet person with a very kind heart. I didn't even know Zayn liked me but apparently he had done for a very long time, but nobody told me. I was the last person to find out."

    But the songstress knew people were against the realtionship, inlcudinh hundreds of One Direction fans:
    "We're really in love and it's hard to see how negative things have become. I want people to know that I'm happy, he's happy and we're in a loving, caring relationship. It's sad that people are so against it."

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/07/rebecca-ferguson-and-zayn-malik-split.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive