Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ryan Reynolds and Charlize Theron Dating?

    New Couple Alert?


    Now this is a fabulous couple I could see working outt quite well!

    Two of the most gorgeous actors in the world Charlize Theron and Ryan Reynolds have apparently started dating!

    The ex-hubby of Scarlett Johansson has apparently fell head over heels for the South African born star but wants to keep their new relationships "quiet".

    Charlize, 35, and Ryan, 34, have yet to be photographed together, but apparently the actor’s motorbike was spotted at Charlize’s house earlier this month and he was spotted exiting the home just moments before the actress.

    A source close to the pair say they are crazy about each other but are really focused on their work life also: “They’re both career-focused, but not in a crazy way.”

    Ryan split from wife Scarlett in December and Charlize split with Irish actor Stuart Townsend after dating for nine years together, just last year.

    Even though Ryan and Scarlett were spotted having dinner together in LA last week, they are definitely still staying divorced.


    Meanwhile, last month, Charlize appeared on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight where she said she was single.

    But she did hint at the idea that she wants another long-term relationship, but that doiesn't mean she wants to get married, which I'm sure Ryan will be glad to hear:

    “I really want for myself a long-term relationship, and I have been in long-term relationships. That’s the kind of union that I want. The actual ceremony is not something that is important to me, but I see the importance for other people… I don’t [see myself married] … I treat my relationships like marriages, I really do.”
    Do you think these two would make a good match? I think they'd be perfect together!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/07/ryan-reynolds-and-charlize-theron.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive