Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Two And A Half Men Ad With Ashton Kutcher


    I still have no idea how this is going to work!

    We have finally been given a glimpse of what Ashton Kutcher's character is going to look like as Charlie Sheen's replacement on Two and A Half Men.

    The first promo shots have been released, and as you can see Chuck Lorre isn't trying to differenciate between the two actors just yet. The creators of the show have literally swapped Ashton for Charlie in this pic of the three characters singing into a microphone in front of a red curtain.

    The advert comes ahead of the highly anticipated new series, with Ashton in the lead role following Charlie's sacking, earlier this year. Although nobody knows what character he is set to play just yet.


    Either way Ashton is happy. He recently said this is his biggest career move:
    "I've never probably in my 13 years in show business received more phone calls and e-mails from people congratulating me on this job. You'd almost think I won the lottery or something, which I kind of did. I've got the best job in showbusiness, and I am ecstatic about that."
    "I can't wait to get to work with this ridiculously talented 2.5 team and I believe we can fill the stage with laughter that will echo in viewers' homes. I can't replace Charlie Sheen, but I'm going to work my ass off to entertain the hell out of people!"

    The No Strings Attached star will earn a whopping $1m per episode for the top-rated comedy. Which seems insane to me, since he's not that great of an actor!

    The new series will air in September, so far rumours have been that Ashton's character will move into Charlie's Malibu home after he dies, others think he will play his long lost son. Any ideas?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/07/new-two-and-half-men-ad-with-ashton.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive