Powered by Blogger.






Friday, July 15, 2011

The Launch Of Mustang Jeans At Lost Society Bar



    Last night the champagne was flowing, the music was pumping and all of Ireland's top models were posing as they flaunted the Spring 2012 range of Mustang Jeans Wear at Lost Society Bar.

    The new club in Powerscourt Townhouse Centre, located on South William Street, the bar won the Best Style Award this year. The stylish bar is the new celeb hot spot, and with an exclusive guest list and top cocktail mixers, it's the perfect place to party VIP style.

    The gorgeous Roz with Hannah Devane


    The stunning Roz Purcell strutted her stuff last night at the fashion show. Joining her on the 'catwalk' was newlywed Pippa O'Connor, former Miss World Rosanna Davison and Britain And Ireland's Next Top Model contestant Hannah Devane.

    The new range of jeans was previewed in the chic Georgian house bar last night, and I can officially say I'm in love with the brand!

    Former Apprentice star Breffney hit the decks at the start of the night with the amazing Nikki Hayes taking over for the after party.

    Pippa O'Connor and Rosanna Davison

    There's a pair of Mustang Jeans headed my way, so I'll be sure to do a full review when I get them. Although I won't be able to strut myself like Roz, I'll still squeeze on a sexy pair!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/07/launch-of-mustang-jeans-at-lost-society.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive