Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, July 3, 2011

Katy Perry Is Going Blonde!!



    Ok so I can finally put my mind at ease to why Katy Perry has been showing off a horrible ginger/copper hair colour the last few days.

    Everyone was shocked to see the 'California Girls' singer debut a shorter hair style with copper, red and blonde highlights last week. I for one was so confused to why the normally jet-black haired songstress would ruin her hair like this.

    Katy's hair is getting blonder by the day, but is still ginger at the ends!

    But now it's clear that Mrs. Russell Brand is in the process of dying her hair beach babe blonde! She posted on Twitter last week that she wanted to dye her hair a brand new colour but later Tweeted that a drastic hair change could not be done and she would have to wait:
    "Tonight I dye my hair a different color. Can you guess which color?"

    "So I didn't get to the exact color I wanted from being black for so long! To get to goal I have to be a ginger for three weeks! If I don't wait three weeks, I'll end up with no hair or a pixie '90s cut with a barette in the front. It's okay, I'll get to my secret color(s) soon!" 
    It's clear that Katy's "secret colour" is blonde! If she wanted to be a red-head she could have done that easily, but this ginger copper look is disgusting!!!



    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/07/katy-perry-is-going-blonde.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive