Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Says He Won't Return For Transformers 4

    "I'm Done Here"
    Is the movie dead in the water now?

    In the midst of bad reviews of the newest installment of the Transformers fracnchise: Dark Of The Moon, it's main star Shia LaBeouf’s says he won't be fighting off Decepticons anymore.

    The 25-year-old actor who shot to fame after starring in the original Michael Bay action flick, has said that he won't be doing anymore of the Transformers movies, but admitted they will probably make them anyway:
    "I’m done. I’m sure they will make more of them. It’s still a very hot franchise. I love making them. I love the crew. I love Michael. I love the cast. I love )my character) Sam but I don’t have anything new to contribute and I don’t think there’s anywhere to take him.”

    The new slum reviews for the new flick could be down to the fact that Shia's love interest from the firs two movies, Megan Fox, was replaced by British Victoria Secret's Model, Rosie Huntington Whiteley. Shia himself only recently admitted to getting it on with Megan on set, is that why he's quitting?Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/07/shia-labeouf-says-he-won-return-for.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive