Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Robert Pattinson Wants To Love One Woman Forever!

    True Love?


    Any girl out there that was secretly hoping Robert Pattinson would dump Kristen Stewart for you... it's time to move on!

    The 'Twilight' star has claimed that he believes true love can last forever, and that he can't take part in "casual affairs". He told Vanity Fair magazine that his parents have made him believe a life-long relationship is possible:
     "[I have] grown up believing that you can stay with the same person throughout your life. If I choose to be with someone it's because I really want it. When I have a relationship, I'm 100% into it. If I felt like seeing more women at once then I wouldn't go around saying, 'This is my girlfriend'."
    Is this you telling us Kristen is your girlfriend Rob?? Either way, she's one lucky gal!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/robert-pattinson-wants-to-love-one.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive