Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rihanna Admits She Is Really Into S&M, Says She Is A Masochist



    Wow this is a deeply personal topic!

    Rihanna has said that she really does love S&M and admits that she is a masochist. The 'What's My Name' singer told Rolling Stones magazine that she always wants to feel 'owned':
    "I love feeling like I'm somebody's girl. I love to be tied up and spanked. Using whips and chains is too planned... you have to stop and look for the whip. I prefer them to use their hands."
    Ok I think every man in the world just got hard there! The singer added that she calls herself a masochist an that she is not proud of that fact. She goes on to admit that she believes her desire to be hurt stems from abuse from her father as a child. She told the magazine that he used to hurt her:
    "I was always terrified on Friday because he could come home drunk. That was payday, and half of it went on alcohol."

    Well I guess that girl has a lot more problems than Chris Brown then. She seems to be a very messed up young woman. I hope she finds peace!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/03/rihanna-admits-she-is-really-into-s.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive