Powered by Blogger.






Monday, June 27, 2011

Calum Best Rants On Twitter About The Press!



    Uh oh someone's rubbed him up the wrong way!

    Calum Best has taken to twitter to vent about the Irish Press. Although he didn't name a specific publication, the sexy hunk vented on the social networking site, defending his relationship with Dublin model Georgia Salpa.
    "So I usually don't read the #!@%*# negative press but some Irish journo did piece today saying every six months I use a different girl and take pics with em--- ok my friend get a grip, u meet someone, if u like them u try to build on a relationship, in my situation and this industry pictures will be taken. If things don't work and its not meant to be how the hell can I help that? And I'm pretty #!@%*# sure it takes two to tango and I'm not breaking anyone's arm to date me. Thank you very much."
    Wow he was just dying to get that off his chest, seems like he really wants to impress Georgia doesn't it? Maybe this relationship is the real deal, and we need to forget about Calum's past.

    From what I can see the Celebrity Salon star is referring to today's Herald article by the lovely Caitlin McBride, but no publication was mentioned in his rant!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/calum-best-rants-on-twitter-about-press.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive