Powered by Blogger.






Sunday, June 26, 2011

Prince Harry Says He Is "100% Single"

    "Not a chance love"


    So there's one more chance of getting in the Royal Family then!

    Despite bringing ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy to the wedding of the year, Prince Harry has revealed that he is back on the market and not looking to settle down. And despite rumours that the ginger royalty may have some feelings for Kate Middleton's little sister Pippa, Harry says that's not true:
    "Pippa? Ha! No, I am not seeing anyone at the moment. I'm 100 percent single. I'm working a lot at the moment, so dating and watching TV are the last things I have time for."
    So you heard it ladies, he is available but basically... unavailable! I'm sure that someone will come along and change his mind, maybe his new pal Charlize Theron?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/prince-harry-says-he-is-single.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive