Powered by Blogger.






Friday, June 24, 2011

Savvy Shopaholic - iClothing.ie



    Hey guys and gals,

    I'm back with my new weekly segment 'Savvy Shopaholic'. Today I will be bringing you my top three favourite looks from iclothing.ie.

    I've been looking for the perfect dress, yes I know, so is every other woman out there, but I mean a dress that I can wear multiple times, for different occasions. Instead of getting a dress I can just wear to a wedding, or a frock that I can wear during a sunny day, I decided to search for the perfect dress that can do a bit of both!

    I chose three dresses from iclothing.ie that I thought fit the mould, and of course I'll be giving you my **STAR BUY** of the week.


    DAY TIME LOOK



    First off, I found the perfect summer day dress. For just €30.00 you can pick up this beautiful Isla Pleated dress (shown above). Coming in two different colours, coral and warm mocha. I went for the bright coral colour and as I planned to create two looks with each dress I was really surprised with what I came up with.

    For a casual look I added a flower hair band from Pennys, and a cotton cardigan with gold and white buttons from A-Wear. Mixing accessories with the dress created the perfect day time look, great for meeting pals for lunch or doing some shopping!

    Next, I thought the dress would be perfect for a summer wedding. So instead of adding extra accessories I went for a very simple look, not even adding jewellery. The striking colour and pleated material can completely stand on it's own, and with some natural crimps and curls in my hair I fell in love with this minimalistic look.

    NIGHT TIME LOOK


    Next up is the night time look! I thought I might struggle a bit with this one. It's hard to find a going out dress that you can make casual. But I did it! First off I picked this beautiful Miley Two In One Contrast dress for just €28.00. Two in one dresses are so in right now, and I love the burst of colours on this one.

    It's nice to wear a dress that's tight in all the right places, a little short, but at the same time, the puffy high-necked top gives the look some sophistication. By itself the dress is perfect for a girlie night out, drinking some cocktails, paired with a simple silver clutch. (But gold would also work with this outfit, some gold chunky earrings would look great.)

    But if you want to make the outfit just that little more classy I suggest adding a fitted jacket, I chose a beige short jacket with shoulder pads from A-Wear, the length was perfect to show off the black skirt and the colour matched perfectly. I would also suggest adding some light tights if you really want that look of sophistication.

    **NIGHT AND DAY LOOK**


    Finally I found the perfect dress that I could use for both a daytime and night time look! The cheapest of all the dress, you can pick up this Coralia Chiffon Dress for just €26.00, so this is my **STAR BUY**.

    The second I put on this dress it felt perfect. All three dresses I tried have no zips or buttons so they fit onto your body like a glove. I loved this light grey colour mixed with a floral design with a black outline throughout the dress.

    Firstly I tried the night time look, adding some bling I chose a gorgeous pair of earrings from The Ivory Closet's jewellery range 'Bellerina'. This night time look is perfect for the summer months, and the dress has a very flowy material, so you can relax and feel comfortable.

    Finally I mixed and matched to create a day-time look. I actually thought this look would be perfect for work. Adding some tights, and a light grey jacket from New Look, I also tied my hair back and wore a bangle, from the 'Bellerina' range again.

    Even though the dress is perfect for hitting the tiles or attending a wedding/summer event, you can definitely accessorize it to work for a day time look.

    .......................................................................................................

    That's it from me this week. If you want your products to feature in next week's 'Savvy Shopaholic' email me on msmaggiered@gmail.com.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/savvy-shopaholic-iclothingie.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive