Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Paris Hilton - "I'm Excited To Be Single"



    Paris Hilton has confirmed that she has split from boyfriend Cy Waits, and claims she's happy to be going solo right now.

    The Heiress and the Las Vegas club owner announced their break-up earlier this week and Paris seems to be taking it quite well. Although it seemed like Cy may have been the one, the blonde says being single will be fun:
    "Cy and I have been friends for years. I've known him from Vegas and my family knows him, and he's such a great guy and always treated me so well. He's one of my closest friends. I've never been single in my life. I've always had a boyfriend and I've always been scared to be alone, so I've been that type of person that needs somebody and never got to know myself," 

    She added that it's time to get to know herself again and spend time with her friends:
    "When I'm in a relationship I give my all and I'm 100%, so I'm excited to get to know myself and spend time with my family, my sister and my girls."

    Let's see how long her single status will last...

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/paris-hilton-excited-to-be-single.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive