Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Louis Walsh In The All Clear



    What great news!

    Finally Louis Walsh has been declared innocent in the sexual assault case. Even though we all new Louis would never have sexually assaulted the 24-year-old man in question, it's great to see he has been given the all clear.

    Last night the alleged victim confessed to police that he was lying about being assaulted by the music manager in a toilet cubicle in Dublin's Krystle nightclub. Louis has told the Evening Herald that he is so relieved to be named as innocent:
    "It's fantastic, I'm just so relieved I've been vindicated. I heard last night about it and I'm delighted. It's such a relief to have it all over."

    Louis added that the case had put a huge strain on him and his family, saying it has been a "nightmare", he added that he and his loved ones just want to move on from the whole situation:
    "I always said I was innocent and now I've been cleared, I just want to put it all behind me. It's been so awful for myself and my family."

    Apparently the 24-year-old man from Meath, who has three children, will face offences such as wasting police time.

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/louis-walsh-in-all-clear.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive