Powered by Blogger.






Thursday, June 30, 2011

Savvy Shopaholic - H&M


    Happy Fashion Friday everyone!

    Yes, it is that time again and this week I am showing you outfits, accessories and even shoes for under €20.00 from one of my favourite high street fashion stores, H&M.

    As well as giving you top looks for under 20 quid I will of course be showing you my **STAR BUY** of the week. So, here's what I've got for you this week.


    Day Time Look



    The first item I found for my €20.00 budget was this gorgeous Blue Button Dress for just €19.95 this is a complete steal! I have to say, first off, that H&M's current sale is fantastic, I went shopper shopping this week, and most of their items were even cheaper than Pennys and the River Island Sale, so get down their ladies!

    I loved this look because it is perfect for a girl with any shape and size because the waist band is flexible. The dress is also very flowy, so no skin tight material here. Meaning if it's a roasting hot day out and you are doing a lot of walking you won't be sweating to death!

    Paired with a teeny-tiny brown bag like this and tonnes of jewellery, this is perfect for that festival chic look you'll need for Oxegen.

    Lunch Time/Work Look



    Next up block colours are so in right now, and I'm in love with this Block Brown and White Dress  once again coming in at just €19.95, this dress is completely multi-functional as you can doll yourself up for a night out or wear this to a lunch or even wear this dress to work.

    The soft re-adjustable belt means that this look can be worn by women of all sizes. The belt can be stretched to give the look of a teeny-tiny west or you can loosen it up to feel a little bit more relaxed.

    For a day time look pair this dress with minimal accessories, flat sandals or wedge sandals would be perfect for this dress and some long dangle earrings would be great for the low-cut white top. For work I would pair a blazer with this look, white preferably.

    Day Time Comfort Look



    Next up I spotted this gorgeous Oversized Sweater  under 20 quid again, yes just €19.95!! I love dresses but I have to say some days I just want to throw on a pair of leggings and wear a comfy but stylish sweater.

    This sweater is perfect for a casual day of shopping, or just meeting a friend for a coffee. You can wear this big sweater with a pair of tight blue/white/black jeans or a pair of leggings. Match this look with a long necklace to create some movement on the sweater and add some bangles and sandals to create a boho chic look.

    Another good thing about this look is you could actually use an massive chunky belt and wear this like a casual day time dress. Add a pair of tights and some wedge heels, and you've got a funky day time look!

    Summer Sandals



    Ok moving on to shoes, I really thought I'd struggle to find a pair for under 20 quid, but I actually found loads in H&M. These Strappy Wrap Around Sandals are by far my favourite. For a really low cost of €19.95 these sandals will last you the whole summer, and trust me, they will go with everything!

    From a day-time dress to being paired with tight jeans or even leggings, you can wear these ivory sandals everywhere and anywhere (except Oxegen of course). These ones really remind me of Sienna Miller's kind of style, quite boho with a splash of sophistication.

    The Slimming Belt



    Next I vowed to find an accessory I could match with any one of these outfits for under 20 quid and yes, I did it again! For the teeny-tiny price of €9.95 you can buy this beautiful Leather Belt and this will go with anything!

    This beige colour is perfect for a white dress or matched with a pair of jeans. It would also look great with every look I have shown you today. Chunky belts used to be in fashion, but it really is the slim, sleek belt that is in this season. The two belted look is also huge right now, with stars like Gwyneth Paltrow sporting the style just this week.

    A belt can make a frumpy dress slimming and can create a waist on a long top or a pair of jeans.


    **STAR BUY**



    Finally I have to give you guys my star buy. Yes, this is the best bargain I found this week! For just €9.95 you can own this Figure Hugging Stripe Dress.

    Stripes always go in and out of fashion but for Summer 2011 they are completely in! I'm loving the material of this dress, it falls really smoothly on your body, in all the right places! So you will really get a confident boost from this one.

    The great thing about a black and white stripey look is that you can add bursts of colour to make the outfit complete. For example a short bright yellow cardigan would look stunning with this dress, matched with a small brown/white clutch bag and bright coloured heels/sandals it really is the perfect summer look!
    ...............................................................................................................................

    Well that's all from me on this gorgeous Fashion Friday. Make sure to check in with me again next week for the cheapest buys on the Internet and on the high street in my Savvy Shopaholic segment!


    xxx 

    PS!! Check out my latest Savvy Shopaholic editions HERE

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/savvy-shopaholic-h.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive