Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Says He Hooked Up With Megan Fox!!



    This may cause some trouble in her marriage!

    Shia LaBouef  has blurted out that he got down and dirty with former Transformers co-star Megan Fox. The 25-year-old actor was asked in 'Details' magazine whether or not he hooked up with the stunning actress.

    Shia didn't directly say hes slept with the star, but he did imply something went on between them on set:
    "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

    Of course Megan is now married to actor Brian Austin Green, but they did split for a short time during filming of the smash hit movie. Shia was asked if she was with Brian at the time, and he replied with quite a vague response:
    "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. . . It was what it was."
    So something definitely happened betweeen the, would love to know what 'it' he is talking about... did they enjoy some sexy times?

    In the recent flick Shia stars alongside Victoria's Secret Model Rosie Huntington Whiteley, but she's seeing Jason Statum. I'm sure Shia wouldn't like to rub him up the wrong way!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/shia-labeouf-says-he-hooked-up-with.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive