Powered by Blogger.






Monday, June 27, 2011

Louis Walsh Releases Statement About Sexual Assault Allegations



    X Factor judge Louis Walsh has released a statement re-asserting his innocence and thanking friends and family for their support.

    News broke last week that a 24-year-old man has alleged that he was sexually assaulted by Louis in Dublin's Krystle nightclub back in April.

    In his statement Louis sas he is angry about the claims as the alleged victim is trying to ruin his career:
    "It didn't happen so therefore there is no case to answer and I am extremely angry that someone is trying to tarnish my name and reputation,"

    Louis added a thank you note to everyone who has been supporting him in the last week:
    "My phone has not stopped ringing with messages of support from around the world which means so much to me. I am hoping that this matter will be resolved as quickly as possible."

    Among those who have stuck up for the music manager is X Factor owner Simon Cowell, who said "Like all of his close friends I will support him 100 per cent." He also recieved messages from former judge Sharon Osbourne, Dannii Minogue and Cheryl Cole.

    Westlife are backing the music manager 100%


    Today he also get warm words of support from his band Westlife. Singer Shane Filan said Louis would never assault anyone:
    "I have known him 15 years. There's no way he would ever act like that. It's an awful and malicious thing to suggest that he was drunk and acting inappropriately. I know he is going to clear his name. All of Westlife are behind him 100% and I would do anything to put the record straight."
    The alleged attack took place right after a Westlife concert, and Shane and the lads spent the night out with their manager Louis. Shane says they met the alleged victim on the night:
    "Out of nowhere this guy came up to us and said he was going to be in a dance TV show. Louis wasn't talking to him any more than the rest of us. When I heard this I was flabbergasted."

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/louis-walsh-releases-statement-about.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive