Powered by Blogger.






Monday, June 6, 2011

Emma Watson Says Men "Never Pursue" Her



    Emma Watson has said that she thinks her fame makes men intimidated by her!

    The 21-year-old actress admitted that she is never pursued by men, and her friends have told her it's because of her career:
    "I say to my friends, 'Why hasn't X called me? Why doesn't anyone ever pursue me?' They're like, 'Probably because they're intimidated'. It must be the fame wall. It must be the circus that goes around me."
     But at the same time, the Harry Potter star said that she would never see herself that why: "Me, as a person, I find it hard to believe I would be intimidating."

    The British actress added that because of the last 8 years being so hectic, she sometimes feels "100 years old". At the same time, Emma admitted she feels like there is a lot more she has to see in the world:
    "I'm this very weird mix. In some senses, I feel as if I'm 100 years old. In others, I still feel incredibly young, very naïve and as if I haven't seen much of the world at all. I've been incredibly protected, but in other ways I've had to be in situations that nobody my age would."
    Despite walking red carpets and talking to press, the already style icon said that she is extremely shy:
    "Sometimes I think I'm the worst person in the world to be in the situation I'm in. I'm shy, I'm sensitive and I'm self-critical. It's a terrible combination."

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/06/emma-watson-says-men-pursue-her.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive