Powered by Blogger.






Monday, April 18, 2011

Chantelle Houghton and Rav Wilding Split!


    It seems like this girl is never going to get her happy ever after!

    There were rumours flying about that Celebrity Big Brother winner and ex-wife of Preston was on the rocks with presenter boyfriend Rav Wilding after the pair were spotted arguing in a park in the UK and Chantelle Houghton was spotted balling her eyes out. Now Rav has said they are finished!

    Rav took to his Twitter (as you do when you go through a break-up in celebville) to tell the world that he and Chantelle have gone their separate ways. He wrote:
    "Sadly Chantelle & I are no longer in a relationship as I've had to draw a line under it," he wrote. It's been a really difficult week and a lot has gone on, &I appreciate everyone's kind words. The relationship wasn't what I wanted so badly and wasn't the genuine thing I thought it was."

    Ouch talk about harsh! Making Chantelle out to be the bad egg on a public forum isn't really the smartest decision. The Crime Watch presenter continued his ramble, trying to make himself look good:
    "It's so upsetting as I genuinely & truly loved Chantelle, but the publicity side isn't always reflective of the truth. All I ask is that you don't believe everything that's written, and thanks again to everyone who's been in touch - means a lot."
    There's just something I don't trust about this guy. Poor Chantelle!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/chantelle-houghton-and-rav-wilding.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive