Powered by Blogger.






Friday, April 15, 2011

iWhite o2 Professional Review




    Hey guys and gals

    This week I am reviewing the amazing iWHITE O2 Professional!

    I'm going to be honest I was nervous at home to start using an at home teeth bleaching product. I have ALWAYS wanted to get my teeth whitened, but with prices like €700 for laser teeth whitening and €600 for professional dental cleaning, it wasn't in my budget to indulge in a whiter smile and a boost in confidence! 

    The Product
     iWHITE 02 Professional is an Oxygen activated teeth whitening kit that you can use in the comfort of your own home. 'Fade Street' beauty Louise Johnston , who uses the product, suggested the whitening treatment so I jumped at the chance to try it out.

    So what's in the box and what does it do? Well firstly the aim of the system is to give you a white smile in just 7 days. This is what you have in store:

    • Easy to use complete whitening kit
    • Ergonomic tray for a customized fit
    • Oxygen activation of foam strip for optimal whitening results
    • Whitens lower and upper teeth simultaneously
    • Only 20 minutes a day, 7 days
    • Clinically proven safe and effective
    • Recommended by dental professionals  




    The Review

    So the question is does the product work, is it easy to use and do I have a whiter teeth? Well first of all I certainly do have a whiter smile and I am honestly shocked at the difference it has made. 
    You have to use the kit for 20 minutes a day for 7 days in a row so be prepared to take some type out of your day. I used my iWhite every evening and sat in my pyjamas watching the soaps (perfect time I know). I didn't know what to expect at first but the process is actually really easy. All I had to do was place the two foam strips in the ergonomic tray (which is basically like a gum shield), you pop one on the top and one on the bottom and off you go!

    I honestly felt that this service wouldn't work on my teeth, I am so bad at taking care of my own and they have always had a yellow discolouration. But after my first treatment everyone was telling me that my teeth looked so white and I was starting to show off my smile much more!
    Fast forward to six days later and the results are amazing. After each treatment I was noticing that my teeth were really starting to shine and tonnes of people were commenting on my smile. I have to say I would recommend this product to anyone looking to change their smile and get a boost in their confidence. iWhite is really popular with brides to be and celebs heading to award shows as they can achieve that Hollywood Smile in only a few days.




    Overall I'm giving this product a 9/10. The results are a complete 10/10 as my teeth are milk white but the only thing I would say is that the taste right afterwards isn't that nice, but as you can expect this is a product that is for dental purposes so it has that slight aftertaste! But if once you use mouthwash right after your treatment the taste disappears, so just keep that in mind.

    I'm seriously excited about this new product. Now for just €29.95 you can transform your smile and get that Hollywood white that has the same results as laser teeth whitening that would cost so much more. I finished my treatment two weeks ago and the results are still amazing. I am brushing my teeth a lot more now as I want to keep that white smile!
    I will definitely be getting this product again, it's perfect for an upcoming event, family wedding or even a big night out you're planning!

    Remember people (yes this is great for girls or guys) you can get the same smile as Reese Witherspoon and Heidi Klum in the comfort of your own home. 




    PS!!

    Facebook Page: iWhite
    Website: iWhite.ie




    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/iwhite-o2-professional-review.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive