Powered by Blogger.






Monday, April 25, 2011

Ryan Phillippe "Ready To Quit Acting"



    This decision seems a bit premature.

    Ryan Phillippe has said that he's ready to end his acting career.

    The Lincoln Lawyer star, admitted that he's starting to hate the celebrity life and is sick of moving around the country for filming:
    "It's so hard to go out in LA. I'm going to move. I'm going to spend a third of my year in New York. I think I'm going to end my acting career. I'm so introverted. I'm ready to be behind-the-scenes. I'm 36, but I've been doing this for 20 years."
    Ryan added that the press have created a negative image of him. Well from cheating on ex-wife Reese Witherspoon, then dating the woman he cheated with Abbie Cornish, and most recently being accused of fathering a love child, can he really be surprised? Ryan says he really is a nice guy:
    "I'm a good guy. I'm not that guy you read about."
    I don't know if we can believe that Ryan!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/ryan-phillippe-to-quit-acting.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive