Powered by Blogger.






Monday, April 25, 2011

Fashion Fix - Gwyeneth Paltrow In Bright Yellow



    I never know how to feel about yellow dresses, especially when they are worn with a blonde-haired celeb.

    Gwyneth Paltrow has been out and about the US promoting her first ever cook book 'My Fathers Daughter' and this outfit has really stood out to me!

    While on her book tour in New York City, Gwyneth wore a short-sleeve yellow Rachel Roy fitted dress. I'm loving the shape on the actress but the colour does slighlty clash with the Oscar-winner's blonde locks make her whole body look completely washed out.

    I'm loving her metallic Camilla Skovgaard cutout heels and her beach babe hair style but I can't help but think it's still just a LITTLE too early to be wearing bright yellow.

    What do you think?




    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/fashion-fix-gwyeneth-paltrow-in-bright.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive