Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kerry Katona Dumped By Dan Foden!


    Poor Kerry Katona, it seems like she is just destined to be unhappy!

    The reality star has been dumped by her toyboy boyfriend Dan Foden. The pair had known each other for years but only started dating this year after Kerry finished up on 'Dancing On Ice' and Dan was featured in the show 'Take Me Out'.

    Dan has told press today that although he really liked the mother of four her whole world was fake:
    "It just seemed really forced. All the people there were connected to her management and they were filming everything. I just couldn't be doing with it. The TV crew were trying to get people doing things. I just hung around in the background before sneaking inside to watch the football."


    The 27-year-old added that like all her past boyfriends her agent kept trying to make Dan take part in an OK! Magazine shoot but he had to keep telling them he didn't want to take part:
    "They asked me if I'd do an interview for Kerry's show but I said no. Then they started talking about a photoshoot for a magazine. I'd already told them I wasn't interested in anything like that, but they just wouldn't let it rest. I was uncomfortable."

    He added that Kerry's so called 'friends' are not good for her because they aren't real:
    "Kerry's world is just too mad. She's a lovely girl but I can't live in that showbiz bubble. The people around her are friends, but they are not real friends, if you know what I mean. They are there because they share the same management. I feel really sorry for Kerry. She's a great girl but I honestly think she's really lonely and homesick."
    Poor Kerry, she really just needs some time to herself, she's constantly on the look out for another man!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/kerry-katona-dumped-by-dan-foden.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive