Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Voted "Most Beautiful Woman'



    Jennifer Lopez has been voted the most beautiful woman in the world by People magazine.

    The singer who has 3-year-old twins with hubby Marc Anthony told the mag that she is happiest when she has no make-up on and is just chilling at home:
    "That's when I'm my happiest. Just being able to touch my face and rub my eyes and put my fingers in my hair and not having to worry about messing it up. It's so much better."

    The singer/actress beat off many other celebs to the top spot because of her flawless skin, hour-glass shape figure and long bouncy hair. But how does she keep her image up all the time? JLo says it's apart of her life:
    "The thing is, it's part of my job. I don't want anybody thinking it's easy. It does take time and it's hard work. HDTV wide-screen is nobody's friend!"

    The 41-year-old added that her daughter Emme is really starting to follow in her mommy's footsteps, admitting she's a reall "girgly-girl":
    "She is very girly-girl, just like me since I was very little. She loves for me to paint her nails," Lopez says. "She lays out her clothes on the floor like I do with my stylist and she's like, 'This matches very good!' "
    The latino star is looking so young and beautiful at her age, no surprise that she nabbed the title!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/jennifer-lopez-voted-beautiful-woman.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive