Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, April 13, 2011

January Jones Says The Character Of Betty Draper Was Never Meant To Exist!



    This is so crazy!

    In her new interview with W magazine January Jones says that creator Matt Weiner never had the character of Betty Draper drawn up, and that he only created it for January after she auditioned.



    The actress is flaunting her tight and toned body in the pages of W!  In the mag's interview January admits she actually auditioned for the part of Peggy first:
    "There was no Betty in the pilot when I auditioned…I read for Peggy two times—it was between me and Elizabeth Moss who eventually got the part. At the end of the scene, there was a casual mention that Don was married. Matt went home that night and wrote two scenes that featured Betty. I auditioned a couple of days later, and he made me a verbal promise that the character would grow. I took the part on faith.”



    How crazy is that? Betty is one of my favourite characters in the series, and getting a sense of Don's home life is what made his character even better also.

    The star also talks about her upcoming role in X-Men: First Class,saying that she can't wait to do promotional work of the Comic-Con:
    “That’s perfect! Comic-Con is mostly male, and I don’t really have that audience. And, I’m really like a guy in a lot of ways.”



    PS!!

    Doesn't she look gorgeous in these W shots? Very modelesque! Looking forward to the new X Men and next season of Mad Men!



    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/january-jones-says-character-of-betty.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive