Powered by Blogger.






Saturday, April 30, 2011

Louise Redknapp Says She Will Never Trust Hubby Jamie Redknapp



    She seems to be so paranoid it's crazy!

    Louise Redknapp has confessed that she will never be able to completely trust her husband Jamie Redknapp. The model admitted that even though the pair have been married for over 12 years she knows she can't trust him completely.

    The mother of two explained:
    "I trust Jamie as much as you can trust anyone. I trust him with my life. He's the father of my kids and I love him, but can you ever trust anyone 100%? I read those interviews in which someone says, 'I trust my husband completely. He'd never do anything to hurt me. Blah, blah, blah...' And, I always think, 'You never know how things might change in 20 years, ten years, two years'."
    The star previously admitted that she checks her hubby's phone for secret text messages but thankfully hasn't found any yet. But she did say that she is grateful to have him in her life:
    "I've lived this life with him for 15 years now. I know it's nuts, but I feel that if I take it for granted, that's when it could all be taken away from me. Even now when I drive into my house, I still think, 'I can't believe I live here'. And I touch wood. As a little girl or a teenager, if somebody had said I'd lead the life I've led, I would have said, 'No, not me'. I'm really grateful for where I am."

    You have to have trust to make a relationship successful, let alone a marriage and a family. Plus paranioa is a complete turn off for men, I doubt Jamie is happy that his wife looks through his phone.

    What do you think?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/louise-redknapp-says-she-will-never.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive