Powered by Blogger.






Tuesday, April 12, 2011

David Arquette Says Courteney Cox Rejected Him



    This marriage sounds like it's officially over!

    David Arquette has opened his mouth about his marital problems again and now he's revealed estranged wife Courteney Cox rejected him after he tried to "make a move" on her. The Scream 4 actor explained that he was turned down during a recent trip to Disney World with Cox and their 6-year-old daughter Coco.

    The 39-year-old claimed that he and Courteney stayed in separate hotel rooms on different floors while on the trip. David said that he enjoyed the trip but things didn't go the way he planned:
    "That's what I'd like from her relationship... to have a lot more fun. Some of that stuff is a lot harder for her to do. She can't go to South America and be anonymous there. Friends is everywhere. We're not together. She's my best friend, and I love her with all my heart. But we're not together, we're still separated."
    Sounds like these two are finally done. Plus Courteney recently went on holidays with Cougar Town co-star Josh Hopkins. But David says he doesn't think they have started a relationship:
    "She went away to St. Bart's with Coco and her best friend and Josh from the show, and I know about all of this. But these tabloids make it like there's some kind of scandal going on. But there's no scandal."
    Even though it sounds bad, the former alcoholic, who had been clean for over 7 weeks now, says life is better than ever:
    "We're really honest and open. Our relationship right now is actually better than ever. We both took a moment to look at our relationship. For me, I used it in a bad way to act out and kind of shake my world up because I was heartbroken. I dealt with it in the way I had to because I believe in learning from [my] mistakes."

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/david-arquette-says-courteney-cox.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive