Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Adele Covers Rolling Stone


    Following in the footsteps of singer Rihanna, songstress Adele is covering the newest issue of Rolling Stone magazine.

    In the mag the 'Someone Like You' singer talks about her image and how staying healthy is important but she doesn't have time to think about her body:
    "My life is full of drama and I won't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like…I don't like going to the gym. I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even If I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my tits and ass out for no one."

    The singer also talks about her album '21' saying that one man inspired the whole album:
    "He was artistic, but not romantic. We'd just bicker over a cup of tea or the fact that my lighter wasn't working…He made me an adult and put me on the road that I'm traveling on."
    She's really come so far as an artist!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/adele-covers-rolling-stone.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive