Powered by Blogger.






Friday, April 15, 2011

Peter Andre Says He's Slept With Married Women!



    Uh oh, he's starting to sound like ex Katie Price now!

    Peter Andre has admitted that he's lost count of how many women he's slept with and that many of then were married!! The reality star most recently split from Frank Lampard's ex Elen Rivas so when asked about being single again he admitted he's had his fun:
    "To this day I don't know how many girls I've slept with. I've been with married women, single women, older women. I just couldn't get enough of women."

    But the former singer added that now that he's a family man he chooses his women carefully, adding that men should be careful about sleeping with married women:
    "If there's one piece of advice I could give it's stay away from married people. You don't know the damage you do."
    That's some good advice Peter! Anything to do with the fact that Frank Lampard cheated on your ex?

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/peter-andre-says-he-slept-with-married.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive