Powered by Blogger.






Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Emma Roberts Auditioned For 'Scream 4' Over Skype!!



    This is so strange!

    The niece of Julia Roberts, Emma Roberts, is getting some great film roles these days. Most recently she appeared in Gary Marshall's flick 'Valentines Day' and now she's in the new movie 'Scream 4'.

    So how has she been getting all these roles? Well Emma admits that auditioning for the new horror flick was out of the norm:
    "I get to his house and they told me it (audition) would be on Skype (internet video calling programme), which was so strange because his assistant was there, his casting director was there and he's there on a laptop. I just went for it and I actually found out later that day that I got the movie and I was off to shoot two weeks later. It was the fastest job I've ever gotten."
     What a lucky girl!

    Source URL: http://wallpaperhelenmiren.blogspot.com/2011/04/emma-roberts-auditioned-for-4-over.html
    Visit Wallpaper for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive